Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who's Who???


Lee Dewyze WON American Idol.

Taylor has been getting so much from so many people that he looks just like Lee! Im not going to lie sometimes I think he looks a lot like him and at times I would just pretend that taylor could actually sing that good. Cheesy I know but I love when boys can sing and this is as close as Im ever gonna get to taylor singing so I think its fair to say I can dream.

LEE?


Taylor??




Taylor???


Lee???

What do you think do they look alike???

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    oh my gosh, this post is fantastic!!!!! i thought for sure those were taylor's high school pictures....

    identical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Brycen and Blake those pictures...Blake said they were both Taylor..Brycen chose the pictures that were Taylor.. couldn't fool him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! They are twinners! Zach is Taylors biggest fan:) He loved Lee! I can't believe how much they look alike! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched AI this season, but WOW! I can't believe how much they look alike! That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't even thought they looked alike but in those pictures they could be twins!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see you both next week.

    ReplyDelete