Monday, May 24, 2010

Belated Mothers Day


Okay so I know Mothers Day was forever ago but I am just proud of myself I am even updating. For Mothers Day I wanted to give my mom a break from cooking . So I offered to make dinner at my house for her and the fam. It made me appreciate my mom that much more realizing the work it takes to feed 7 people an entire meal. My mom is such a great cook and has taught me so many things. Some times I wonder If I will ever be half the woman she is. She is such a hard worker and I am so grateful for her example.
Luv ya MOM!

Almost our whole family! (Missed you Kim)



Taylor surprised me with flowers at work the friday before mothers day (there the flowers in the first picture). I was so surprised I had a grin clear to my ears. Taylor always has a way of surprising me.... Just when I think I know his every move he proves me wrong! I had to take a picture of the card he put with the flowers I thought it was cute.










5 comments:

  1. Well then, we'll be expecting quite the meal when you come up to visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moms are the best! I just found your blog, its so cute! I miss you tons! Grandma said that your mom was coming to Idaho this weekend. Hopefully we will see you too! Love ya!
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, the stuff I miss out on! Looks like y'all had a good time without me! Mom is the best huh? Love the card from Taylor... what a nice hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! I LOVE when you update!!! i live for it actually.
    kris, you look so good in those pictures! the one with you and your sister and mom was so cute of you!!

    and taylors a keeper. that was so cute that he got you something:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. who in the crap is the man sitting in the middle of your couch. there is no way that can be richard.

    ReplyDelete