Thursday, June 24, 2010

Memorial Day!!


Every Memorial Day the Garbett side goes to visit my grandpa and grandma Garbett. I have never met my grandpa he died before I was born and my grandma died when I was in the sixth grade. I always wonder what it would be like if they were still around. I sure loved my grandma. Its so great to know that we get to see the people we love again.




Grams and Gramps buried right next to each other.


Our family has this tradition every year after we visit the graves we always go get KFC.. Don't ask me why or how it started and its probably the one time a year I eat KFC but I'm not going to lie I enjoy it everytime. My uncle lives right across from the capital so we took our KFC over to the capital and had our selves one heck of a picnic.



Deeelicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment