Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter Wonder Land!


Taylor is a Kid in a candy store when we have a snow storm he loves it. Well guess who is just like him... his little man. Brody loves to go out in the snow. His hands will freeze and he doesn't even care. He will look out the window and say "no no no" we try and get him to say sssssnowwa but its still just "no" for now.
 Taylor: Alright Brody we are going to have a snowball fight. What you do is pick up a pile of snow and roll it into a ball and then you throw it at me. Got It.
Brody: Ok dad!                               
 Brody: Dad you are to far and none of mine make it to you, and you keep hitting me this is no fun I think I will just watch.

 Brody: maybe one day I will be just like you, Oh wait I already am :)






Taylor: Good job bud, not bad for your first snowball fight. Let's go in and have mommy make us a hot cup of Chocolate.
Brody: Do you think we can come play in the "no" tomorrow and maybe sit in your Guck. I love your Guck.

3 comments:

  1. That was totally cute. Does Taylor ever wear a coat??:) I just want to go on the record as saying if you have to call to let people know you have updated your blog that is pretty sad. But we love you anyways. And love when you update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! I love brody!!! He's just the cutest~!!!! I love the second pic the most!

    ReplyDelete