Friday, September 10, 2010

SuMMa TiMe FuN!


My family and I havn't been all together since before Richard left on his mission. So we thought it was about time we plan a trip together. We all met at Kim's house my sister in Washington. We had a blast all together lounging, laughing, shopping, napping, eating, and much much more.

Whenever we visit Kim we always hit up Burgerville because its Deeelicious. They have some dang good burgers, fries, icecream ya know all that stuff your not supposed to eat.
And of course I cant but help taking pictures of Alli she is so dang cute.. I crave that little girl she has the cutest personality. She used to be scared of Taylor because of his facial hair but now she is his little buddy its pretty cute.

My little nephew Brycen turned 8 so we had the chance while we were up there to see him get baptized. I wish I had more pictures of him but he looked like quite the stud in his snazzy suite. It was really fun to see him get baptized.



(Brycen is the one on the right)


The last night we were there we had a fun little fire pit in Kim's back yard. It felt like we were in the mountains because her whole back yard you just see forest. I love visiting Oregon and Washington I would totally live there.







8 comments:

  1. YaY!!!!!!! I love, loved it!!!!! Everyone is so cute and I am madly in love with your new blog background. It is theee best one I have EVER seen and I am mad I didn't find it first.
    Good to see you guys again even if it is just in a picture,
    Much love,
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least some one in this family updates their blog!! He he, I'm so far behind on mine, I gave up! I loved having you guys come visit! I wish you could come all the time :)...love ya, miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KRIS!!! not only am i obsessed with your new blog look, i'm obsessed that you updated again!! i actually was so curious about your trip up to washington, i'm sorry i didn't even ask about it last night!! please forgive.

    anyways, it was awesome seeing you last night, thanks so much again for coming. i can't even walk. i'm sore beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I forgot to say thanks for all your work in putting together that shower. You're the best... and I always love seeing you!
    P.S. Sorry again for the Brooke toot in your face, like I said she does that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris I cant beleive you didnt tell me you had a blog. Whatever Im to excited about it. I just need to call you and catch up. Im sad I missed a great shower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and Alli please what a cutie she looks just like a Garbett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'm ready for a new post of that little belly bump of yours... that is if you even have one. Hope all is going well... I want to hear an update!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally comment on this the day you updates. Even tho that was MONTHS ago. I don't know why it didn't come though. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete